The Rockspace AC2100 WiFi repeater supplies the existing dual-band Wi-Fi network. It easily captures the existing Wi-Fi signal using its external antennas and repeats it. You can use this range extender to get the network of the router completely without any miracles. This extender boosts the Wi-Fi network speed up to 1200 square feet. The AC2100 Wi-Fi repeater helps to transmit the data within a few seconds and it minimizes the time lag. It is a dual-band Wi-Fi repeater that uses the 2.4GHz (it delivers 300Mbps data) and 5GHz (it delivers the 1700Mbps data) high-speed band technology. Its antennas are made up of high-quality PCB and 4T4R MU-MIMO dual-band technology. Its smart signal antennas automatically catch the signal and provide reliable, stable, or fast internet connectivity.
How to configure the Rockspace AC2100 WiFi Repeater?Unbox your Rockspace AC2100 dual-band Wi-Fi repeater, if it is new. Now you also see that all the network accessors are in the box such as Ethernet cable, power adapter. You have to follow the given below steps to configure the AC2100 repeater.
- Positioned your router power in a ventilated
- To keep your router in a cool and open-air location and complete your router initial setup.
- Also, place your repeater near the location of the router.
- Next, you have to plug the Rockspace repeater into a power outlet and set its antennas.
- The LED light will indicate the blue color light.
- You have to connect the router’s WAN port to the LAN port of the extender.
- Your router is fully now connected to the router’s network.
- Now, you see the color of the LED light on the gateway of your repeater, it is now completely green.
- The repeater is finally configured now.
Can I access the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band Wi-Fi repeater login page using the web browser?To login, first, open your computer and connect it to the repeater Wi-Fi network. After that, you can access the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band Wi-Fi repeater login page using the web-based system. Follow the points given below to log in to the repeater.
- Open the web browser first on any of your devices.
- You access the IP address or http://re.rockspace.local of the repeater using the web browser URL bar.
- The web-based login box pops up now on the PC screen.
- Enter in the login box username field your Repeater admin username and in the password field enter your AC2100 repeater password.
- Then, hit the enter key and click on the add repeater option for adding the repeater.
- The Roksapce ac2100 repeater login process is finished now.
How to set up the Rockspace AC2100 Wi-Fi dual-band Repeater using the web-browser?The Rockspace AC2100 dual-band WiFi repeater setup is not so hard. You can quickly complete the Ac2100 repeater setup using the web-browser. You can follow some steps to do the Rockspace repeater setup using the web browser.
- Complete the initial AC2100 login steps before the setup.
- After the login, click on the setting option and it will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The setting option window pops up on the computer screen.
- Now click on what settings you want to set in your ac2100 repeater.
- If you want to do your repeater wireless setup then click on it.
- Next, you choose a Wi-Fi network that you want to repeat and also select a band technology such as 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- After this, enter your Existing router SSID and password.
- Tap enter key and select again your Rockspace AC2100 repeater Wi-Fi network and band technology.
- You have to connect the existing router network with this repeater using the password.
- The administrative setting is finished and you can also do from here more settings of your repeater according to your repeater need.
- Follow the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band repeater setup on-screen given instructions and complete the repeater setting accordingly.
Why My Rockspace AC2100 WiFi Repeater Not Working?There can be many reasons why the Rockspace AC2100 dual-band repeater does not work. Below are the reasons why the repeater does not work.
- If your repeater does not connect with your device, it means your repeater is not a plugin in the Switch outlet.
- The Wired network connection cable does not attach properly.
- An Existing Wi-Fi router Network connection is poor.
- This is not working because your repeater’s wifi network is also not set up properly.
- If the location of the existing router is far away from the repeater’s keeping location.
- A wired network connection is not dropping the internet.
- The main hub that is dropping the internet is not working.
- Overloading and overheating the repeater is the main reason.
What should I do to Fix the AC2100 Wi-Fi repeater that is not working?To protect your repeater from the pitfalls of repeater issues, you must fix these issues. Steps are given below to fix the Not Working Issues of Rockspace Wi-Fi Repeater.
- You can again plug the Rockspace AC2100 repeater in the switch outlet.
- Also, verify the range extender LED Light color if it is green which means the wi-fi network connection is very strong.
- Place your repeater and router near the location of both of them.
- Further, you should keep your repeater in the ventilated area; it protects your repeater to harm.
- To fix more issues caused by your repeater, so you can reset or reboot your repeater setting.
- You can again connect the Wi-Fi network to your device, by changing the repeater wireless setting.